Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chronic Migraines Healed!

Received from Faith Dixon:

For a long time I have been dealing with stress that manifests itself throughout my neck, shoulders and upper back, which then causes migraine headaches. And in the recent past, I have been receiving weekly and (sometimes twice a week) massage therapy to keep the muscles at bay and help prevent some of the migraine, And if I didn't get these massage sessions, I would have migraines that lasted for up a couple days at a time. I suddenly realized that after almost two weeks of Glory raining down, I have not had a single headache or even needed massage therapy the whole time!! And I also realized that during the day to day life these last two weeks, anytime I would feel stressed or overwhelmed the glory would just come back on me and cause me to sit and take a deep breath, and all the stress would just leave, and I could return to what I was doing with peace!

No comments: