Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kids In The Glory

Received from Rachel Meece:

My kids are really being affected by this outpouring! We were doing errands today and while I was driving, they started to talk about how they wanted to 'soak' with God. They decided that they wanted to do that in the mornings when they get up - just soak laying on the floor with worship. They said, "Then mum, when you come in the room in the morning you'll find us on the floor soaking!" They really want to see heaven, so they prayed and asked God so show them. They started talking about it and then before I knew it they were holding hands and praying - calling the 'Fire of God' down and asking God for His grace etc. They started to confess things and were really pulling on the Glory! I REALLY felt the glory fill the van and was having a hard time driving! It was a strong weighty presence. I was so excited to see how they stepped into it so easily. It's powerful!

No comments: