Monday, June 2, 2008

Bursitis Healed in the Checkout Line!

Received from Robert Miller:

While at the Dollar General, I started conversation with the clerk while checking out. Says she was woken up this morning with shoulder pain. On a scale from 1-10 her pain level was a 7 and she had extremely limited mobility, unable to raise her arm past her shoulder. While we're talking, a line is forming behind me. So I walked behind counter, Preached the Kingdom (Matthew 10:7-8), agreed with heaven and laid my hand on her, in Jesus name commanding the pain to leave her at once. She looked at me and said "thank you".

I asked about the pain level and that’s when it hit her- there was no pain! I asked for a demonstration, and she all but did windmills! Beaming this time, she said, "thank you!" I said “thank Jesus, now give it away”, and pointed to the open-mouthed people in line left rejoicing.

No comments: